Tag Archives: Taxable compensation amounts

Do you receive unemployment benefits? Depending on which program the benefits are distributed from, you may be responsible for paying taxes on the income. Taxable compensation amounts include money received from any of the following programs: State unemployment insurance Federal Unemployment Trust Fund Railroad unemployment compensation Disability compensation Allowances paid in accordance with the Trade […]